Neymar Jr will soon join Fortnite. The players will be able to complete normal as well as epic quests and earn rewards such as Emotes, Back Bling, and an Outfit that has four different versions.
Fortnite will soon welcome Neymar Jr to the fold. Starting on April 27, 2021, the players can take on Neymar Jr's Battle Pass Quests and gain access to his Outfit as well as other items from his Set.
The Creative mode also has some Neymar Jr-inspired features, like a player-made Welcome Hub and Island and the Neymar Jr Cup which offers a chance to win a custom soccer boot.
Neymar Jr - quests and rewards
All Neymar Jr Quests, available as part of the Chapter 2 Season 6 Battle Pass, will go live come April 27. The new item's release will coincide with the launch of v16.30. Below are all the Quests and the items you can score by completing them.
- TALK TO AN ISLAND SOCCER PLAYER
- Chat up the Soccer-loving Characters on the Island. Reward: the Soccer Ball Emote Toy and a Neymar Jr Banner.
- COMPLETE 3 QUESTS FROM ISLAND SOCCER PLAYERS
- Reward: the Neymar Jr-themed Matador Loading Screen.
- COMPLETE 5 QUESTS FROM ISLAND SOCCER PLAYERS
- Reward: the Neymar Jr Outfit.
- DROP-KICK THE SOCCER BALL TOY 500 METERS AS NEYMAR JR
- That's 500 Fortnite meters, to be exact. Reward: the Joia Trophy Back Bling.
- SCORE A GOAL WITH THE SOCCER BALL TOY AS NEYMAR JR
- Reward: the Jaguar Strike Pickaxe.
- ELIMINATE 3 OPPONENTS AS NEYMAR JR
- Completing this objective will grant the players access to one of Neymar's primal forms. This Quest unlocks the Shhh. Emote, a built-in Emote for Neymar Jr that awakens one of his primal forms.
Epic quests for "exhibition" alts and more
Completing certain amounts of Chapter 2 Season 6 Epic Quests will give the players access to more items from Neymar Jr's set. This includes the Exhibition version of the Neymar Jr Outfit and other goodies, based on his familiar uniform of yellow, blue, and green.
In order, all Neymar Jr rewards unlocked this way are the:
- I’m ready! Spray
- Stealth Shot Emoticon
- Hang Loose Celebration Emote
- Aerial Acrobat Glider
- Exhibition Style of the Neymar Jr Outfit, Jaguar Strike Pickaxe, and Aerial Acrobat Glider
Once you’ve unlocked the Exhibition Style of the Neymar Jr Outfit, use the Shhh. Emote to awaken Neymar Jr’s other primal form — based on the Exhibition look. With his default, Exhibition Style and two primal forms, the Neymar Jr Outfit has four variations.
Fortnite Creative x Neymar Jr and PUMA
Neymar Jr and PUMA are taking over Fortnite Creative from April 27 to May 4. A Paris-themed Welcome hub made by community creators Kryw and Iscariote will be set up during the event.
Players are advised to bring the soccer ball from the first Neymar Jr Quest with them to this Hub's soccer field.
Players can queue up for the "Go Crazy Arena" playlist made by community creators Madmoods and Immature. The playlist will be featured from April 27 at 13:00 GMT until April 30 at 13:00 GMT.
The Go Crazy Arena showcases 8v8 combat with power-ups and infinite respawns enabled. Earn gold by eliminating players, then use this gold to unlock upgrades and special bonuses for you and your team. The first team to reach 200 eliminations wins.
The Neymar Jr Cup - A chance to win a custom soccer boot
Starting on April 28, players will be able to compete in the Neymar Jr Cup for a chance to win a custom-designed soccer boot, inspired by Neymar Jr’s primal form (Exhibition).
The top players from each region in this Solo tournament will be sent one of these commemorative items. Players can also win the new Spinner Takes All Emoticon as part of the tournament.
How to enter the Neymar Jr Cup
- Players can play up to 10 matches in their region’s three-hour time window, and the specific timing for each region can currently be found in the Compete tab in-game.
- To participate in the Neymar Jr Cup, players must have Two-Factor Authentication enabled on their Epic account and be at account level 30 or above.
- Full tournament rules can be found on the Neymar Jr Cup official rules page.