Bethesda's latest update for Fallout 76 is all about inventory management, including a Stash limit that's been doubled to 1,200 pounds and new ways to sort it.
For starters, here's the space requirements per platform:
- PC (Bethesda.net): 188.8.131.52 (1.6 GB)
- PC (Microsoft Store): 184.108.40.206 (5.0 GB)
- PC (Steam): 220.127.116.11 (2.0 GB)
- PlayStation 4: 18.104.22.168 (4.2 GB)
- Xbox One: 22.214.171.124 (4.8 GB)
Bethesda announced the incoming inventory change a while back, and they've duly delivered. The inventory is now 50 per cent bigger, giving Fallout 76 players 1,200 pounds to work with.
Of course, a larger inventory brings its own set of problems, most notably sorting it all, but the Fallout 76 team took care of that too.
Namely, Fallout 76 now has additional inventory tabs to better organise your gear. These are:
- NEW - All the items you've gathered sorted by date, oldest to newest (NOTE: Already owned items, e.g. scrap, will not appear in New, but is added to the existing stack)
- ARMOUR - Armour now has its own tab separate from other Apparel
- FOOD/DRINKS - Food and drinks have been moved from Aid category
Fallout 76 players will also be able to quickly find out what's weighing them down by checking out individual and stack weight.
The update also makes Vending Machines show howmany legendaries they're carrying, and adds a bunch of bug fixes, which you can check out in the full patch notes .