EVERSPACE 2 is now available through Steam Early Access and GOG Games in Development - announced ROCKFISH Games. The game's Early Access version is priced at £31.99 ($39.99 / €37.99).
EVERSPACE 2 currently features two extensive star systems that offer 25+ hours of exploring and introducing pilots to space combat, mining, puzzle-solving, item shopping, crafting, ship customization, RPG-style levelling, passive perks as well as lower-tier models of five different player ship subclasses.
The Early Access version will enable the players to unlock upgrade options to improve passive skills for combat, looting, gear crafting, dismantling, ship repair, and other abilities by investing various resources into companion perks.
As development progresses through Early Access, the ROCKFISH Games team plans to gradually add new features and content through quarterly updates:
- More star systems, locations, enemies, activities etc. (8 star systems planned for v1.0)
- More player ship subclasses and tiers (9 subclasses with 4 tiers each planned for v1.0)
- More ship customization options
- More player levels (max player level 30 planned for v1.0)
- More items and resources incl. Legendary gear
- More player perks (6 x 3 perk upgrade options planned for v1.0)
- More companion characters incl. perks to upgrade (6 companions planned for v1.0)
- More challenges
- More main and side mission story content (30+ hours of story content planned for v1.0)
- More situational commentary from Adam and Hive
- More interesting jobs and factions
- More alien creatures
- Natural phenomena like lightning fields, black holes, solar storms, etc.
- Fast Travel system
- Different Outlaw factions with different tech
- Better trading opportunities, price tracking, trade routes
- Quest inventory
- Game difficulty setting
- Worthwhile endgame content and activities
EVERSPACE 2 follows the story of Adam Roslin, a cloned military space pilot. Players will experience Adam’s journey as he learns what it means to stop being a clone with unlimited lives, yet persistent memories, and become a unique individual where death has real consequences.
Taking place a few years after the events of the original title, players will now be able to freely explore several star systems in the EVERSPACE universe.
EVERSPACE 2 can now be purchased on Steam and GOG . The full version for PC, including Mac and native Linux support, will be released at an increased price in the first half of 2022. EVERSPACE 2 in Early Access is priced at £31.99 ($39.99 / €37.99).