Dying Light 2: A Huntress and A Hag DLC is now officially out across all platforms with new content, free for all owners of the base Dying Light 2 game.
Dying Light 2 players can now download and play the latest free update for Techland's open-world zombie survival title. A Huntress and A Hag brings plenty of new content including a new agent - Shen Xiu AKA The Huntress - as well as new enemies for you to slay, rewards to claim and more.
Players will be able to team up with the Huntress and track down and kill the dangerous new creature the Hag, which is a threatening Banshee variant. Additionally, new enemies include Plaguebearers, which are human enemy types but infected by the Hag.
To help fight these new monstrosities, Techland have introduced new powerful gear such as the Hunter's Crossbow, or Ballista Bow. Melee weapons users will also get a new toy named the Basher.
In addition to the new content mentioned above, players will get new Bounties, focused on defeating enemies with traps, ranged weapons or without getting hit.
Also, if you're yet to play Chapter 1, it's still available and it's agent Harper will have new weapons, blueprints, packs and bounties to offer. Pretty neat.
- Future Assassin's Creed games won't force you to play modern-day storyline
- Will The Division 3 be happening anytime soon?
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (2022) might feature all Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (2009) maps
- Skydance reveal first trailer for their Black Panter and Captain America game
- Next Bioshock might be open-world game set in Antartica, it's claimed