Paradox' Cities Skylines will get a fresh DLC pack, a new Content Creator Pack and a new Radio Station next week. The Sunset Harbor DLC will bring some new transportation options and new hubs, as well as water and trash treatment facilities.
Cities: Skylines is getting a brand new DLC pack titled Sunset Harbor. The new fishing, maritime, and transportation-themed expansion will become available for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on 26 March 2020.
Sunset Harbor will bring Fishing Industries, intercity buses, passenger helicopters, water treatment plants, and more.
Sunset Harbor DLC key features
- Underwater Friends - You will be able to control the new fishing industry via fishing boats at sea and fish farms. The policies you put in place must be honoured or the fish that makes it to the grocery stores may be sub-par.
- Water. Water Everywhere - The chances of your water running out are pretty slim since there's the option to process wastewater for additional uses.
- Find Your Route - There's a new bus system that will transport your citizens within the town as well as between two cities. The Trolleybus Service is at hand for the more eco-friendly players.
- All Together Now - Transport hubs will connect different public transport networks.
- Fly In Style - The buses are not the only way to get around. The Passenger Helicopter service will be connecting people and places in a new way and the Aviation Club building offers recreational flying to small plane owners.
- Five New Maps - Sunset Harbor includes a variety of different maps featuring boreal, tropical and temperate regions.
- Stash Your Trash - Waste management capabilities will allow for easier handling of the trash.
In addition to the Sunset Harbor DLC, Paradox also announced extra content that will be dropping next week. The new content will include a new Content Creator Pack and a new Radio Station. More details will be shared soon, and these content packs will launch for all platforms on 26 March 2020.