Sci-fi survival horror RPG Chernobylite is set to officially launch in July 2021, for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One developer The Farm 51 announced.
Publisher All In Games and developer The Farm 51 have officially announced the release date for Chernobylite, their upcoming sci-fi survival horror game set in Chernobyl. The game is set to launch on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in July 2021. At the time of writing, there is no update on a release for the new consoles - Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 - but more details should be coming soon.
The Farm 51 have some special rewards for Early Access users who can download the exclusive final pre-launch mega patch titled "The Final Stage" today, in anticipation of their summer trip to Pripyat.
Additionally, Chernobylite will also benefit from its last Early Access 20% discount on Steam from April 23, 2021, at 10:00 PDT / 6:00 PM BST / 7:00 PM CEST to April 30, 2021. Developers The Farm 51 have previously announced that any purchase made during Early Access will guarantee all future, post-launch DLCs for free.
Last but not least, the dev team released a brand new trailer to celebrate the release date reveal. Check it out below:
Also, here is the list of the most notable improvements made in The Final Stage patch:
- The entire storyline of the game has been thoroughly rewritten to make sure the Chernobylite mystery will be one to remember.
- We’ve significantly improved player immersion with all-new voiceovers in English and Russian.
- Localization for all major languages is now complete, including; simplified Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Spanish, allowing gamers to enjoy Chernobylite in their native language.
- A brand-new and original soundtrack from award-winning composer Mikolaj Stroinski has been implemented, building a whole new layer to a world already steeped in ambience.
- The first part of the new level – Heist, has been added to tease what will await gamers in the grand finale.