Blue Protocol's devs are moving forward with the game's closed beta. A recent post that popped up on the Blue Protocol website has detailed the closed beta's schedule, starting with the implementation period, right up to application conditions.
Blue Protocol's devs announced that they will be proceeding with the game's development based on the opinions and requests received in the previously conducted closed alpha test.
The post on the Blue Protocol website also urged those who will take part in the closed beta to share their opinions and requests again through the gameplay and the questionnaire on the version of the title that's currently under development.
Blue Protocol's closed beta test (CBT) will be conducted on the following schedule:
- Implementation period - From Thursday, 23 April 2020 at 19:00 until Sunday, 26 April 2020 at 23:59.
- Tester recruitment - 50,000.
- Recruitment of additional testers - 5,000.
- Additional recruitment period - Monday, 13 April 2020, until 11:00.
- Those who live in Japan and have a BANDAI NAMCO ID.
- Those who have the following operating environment PC and internet connection environment.
- Those who agree to the following CBT Terms of Service and Notes on Chat Service.
- Those who can cooperate with the questionnaire conducted after the end of CBT.
Blue Protocol closed beta test terms of service and notes on chat service can be found on the game's website.