Ubisoft have rolled out Eivor's first major update in 2021, adding support to Ubisoft Connect trophies and fixing a number of Assassin's Creed: Valhalla bugs.
The update has started rolling out for all platforms at 1:00 pm CET | 7:00 am ET | 4:00 am PT | 11:00 pm AEDT. Depending on your Assassin's Creed: Valhalla platform of choice, you'll require some free space:
- Xbox Series X|S: ~7.5 GB
- Xbox One: ~6.6 GB
- PlayStation®5: ~2 GB
- PlayStation®4: 2-3 GB (depending on region)
- PC: ~6.45 GB
As for the actual changes to Assassin's Creed: Valhalla, the update doesn't bring much in terms of new features. In fact, most of the update is reserved for bug fixes, with a few notable exceptions.
Namely, both incoming and outgoing damage numbers in the Lost Wolf encounter have been rebalanced to "reduce friction" when playing gon Drengr difficulty. Initial damage dealt with Harpoon Impalement lvl 1/2 has also been tweaked.
Ubisoft Connect Achievements have arrived to Assassin's Creed: Valhalla and the dev wrote:
- Unlock conditions for Quest-related or not-repeatable achievements:
- Achievements where unlock conditions have been met will pop when the player completes a new quest.
- Unlock conditions for Countable/repeatable achievements:
- Achievements will pop up whenever the player performs an achievement-related action past the unlock condition.
The full patch notes contain a host of graphics and bug fixes, which you can sift through here .