Genshin Impact update 2.4 has brought another double banner featuring two five-star characters, the new Geo polearm user Shenhe and the fan-favorite Zhongli.
Since his release in update 1.1, Zhongli has certainly become one of the fan-favorite characters in Genshin Impact . He is one of the strongest characters in the game right now and probably the strongest support or sub-DPS character. Xao is a Geo polearm character bow he is currently one of the most important characters in the game.
The addition of a new character to the playable roster is probably one of the most anticipated events in the game of Genshin Impact, especially in the end-game stages of the game.
We've prepared the level ascension materials for Zhongli's third arrival:
- Level 20: Pithiva Topaz Sliver (x1), Cor Lapis (x3), Slime Condensate (x3), Mora (20k)
- Level 40: Prithiva Topaz Fragment (x3), Basalt Pillar (x2), Cor Lapis (x10), Slime Condensate (x15), Mora (40k)
- Level 50: Prithiva Topaz Fragment (x6), Basalt Pillar (x4), Cor Lapis (x20), Slime Secretions (x12), Mora (60k)
- Level 60: Prithiva Topaz Chunk (x3), Basalt Pillar (x8), Cor Lapis (x30), Slime Secretions (x18), Mora (80k)
- Level 70: Prithiva Topaz Chunk (x6), Basalt Pillar (x12), Cor Lapis (x45), Slime Concentrate (x12), Mora (100k)
- Level 80: Prithiva Topaz Gem (x6), Basalt Pillar (x20), Cor Lapis (x60), Slime Concentrate (x24), Mora (120k)
Zhongli didn't receive much love when he was initially released a couple of months due to the lack of damage and shield power he provided. Luckily enough, miHoYo decided to give him some buffs at the start of update 1.3 because he's the Geo Archon after all. He quickly went from "being useless" to becoming one of the strongest characters in a game and a must-have for any late-game team comosition.