The first major update for the free-to-play vampire battle royale Bloodhunt is coming today with the release of Act 2, ahead of the game's full release before the end of the year.
Sharmob's free-to-play battle royale Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt is introducing some fresh content today with the release of the first seasonal update.
There's new story content, daily challenges, vanity and some new areas on the map will be opening up. Developer Sharkmob are also celebrating Halloween month with special items, which you can check out below:
The latest update is also set to introduce several gameplay improvements which include balancing, optimisations and bug fixes to some issues raised by the Bloodhunt community.
Here's the breakdown of the new content in Act 2:
- Story: Maia is making a move, Kirill is up to something and Omnis, the Nosferatu Primogen.
- New content: A new questline has been introduced for Halloween, with rewards and daily quests
- Vanity items: New Outfits, makeup and tattoos
- Gameplay Improvements: Rebalanced Archetyopes and weapons, optimised climbing mechanics and more
- New Indoor battle arena: The Rudolfinum Concert Hall has opened its doors
For a more detailed description of the new update, you can find the full patch notes on the Bloodhunt website.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt is still in early access but it's set for a full release before the end of the year on PC and PlayStation 5.