Riot Games have their hands full with the issues that arrived with Gekko's kit, which is admittedly something brand new on the scene.
Gekko shook up the meta the moment he joined the Valorant roster but all the innovation around his kit also meant issues for Riot Games , as far as keeping him bug-free goes.
Patch 6.05 mostly focuses on fixing these issues but there are a few other fixes that reflect on the entire game and not just the newest agent.
First, there are a few QoL changes that affect everyone on the field - Gekko, his allies and even the enemies:
- Wingman’s (Q) Plant and Defuse targeting has been improved in order to target higher locations
- Audio Improvements
- Added audio variations for Mosh Pit’s (C) explosions
- Audio improvements for Dizzy’s (E) plasma blasts, which will help you easily identify if it’s flying towards you or towards an ally while in the air
- VFX Improvements
- Added VFX to when Gekko is reclaiming an orb, as well as when the globule reclaim is complete
- Improved visuals for enemy creature globules
- Improved performance in Agent Select
And then there is the pile of bugs that were left in the LA agent's path:
- Fixed a bug where Wingman wasn’t taking melee damage
- Fixed a bug where ally Gekko orbs were showing up as white outside of custom Replication
- Fixed multiple animation issues across all abilities
- Fixed UI on Gekko’s ultimate staying on screen if the round ended while you’re possessing Thrash
- Fixed a bug where Wingman wasn’t able to defuse the Spike after using Swap Team command in a Custom game
- Fixed a bug where Wingman Spike plant casting allowed him to run too far of a distance if cast in midair
- Fixed a bug where damage from Mosh Pit was avoidable while crouch jumping in the pit
- Fixed bug where Wingman’s torso wouldn’t trigger Cypher’s Trapwire (C)
- Fixed a bug where the wrong animation played while casting Wingman
- Fixed a bug where Gekko wasn’t able to plant in Spike Rush if Wingman was stopped from planting
- Fixed display name of “Mosh Pit” showing up as “Mosh’s Pit”
Additionally, there are some other fixes that will generally improve your experience in Valorant but there aren't any drastic changes that will completely alter your gameplay.