More youthful gamers aren't likely to remember Turok: Dinosaur Hunter, but it's recently been remastered for Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, so we guess it's time for PlayStation 4 as well.
Developed by Iguana Entertainment and published by Acclaim Entertainment, Turok: Dinosaur Hunter started fighting dinosaurs way back in 1997. Initially launched for Nintendo 64 and PC, eventually making his way to the rest of the platforms.
That said, it was quite the slow road for Turok: Dinosaur Hunter's original version, but the beloved classic did make its way to all the platforms. From its resurrection on Mac in 2016, it made way to Linux and Xbox One in 2018, as well as Nintendo Switch in 2019.
Last but not least is PlayStation 4 and if the surfaced trophy lists are proof enough, Nightdive Studios will help Turok: Dinosaur Hunter make a full circle.
According to Exophase trophies database, Turok: Dinosaur Hunter features the following trophies:
- Legendary Weapon - Assemble the Chronoscepter
- Turok: Treasure Hunter - Discover all secret areas
- You Call That A Knife? - Defeat the Longhunter
- Ancient Exterminator - Defeat the Mantis
- T-Rekt - Defeat the T-Rex
- Swift and Deadly - Kill 3 enemies simultaneously with the Knife
- Practice Makes Perfect - Complete the training course
- Crushing Conclusion - Defeat the Campaigner
- Speedrunner - Complete the time trial mode in under 2:45
- Not Quite Mortal - Obtain maximum HP from collecting Mortal Wounds