Stay at home campaign is going strong and there are eight games that are free to keep on Steam for a limited time. Goat of Duty is possibly the most attractive one but others have their own charms.
Eight out of nine of the free to keep games are new entries on the list and have not been mentioned on our previous roundup of Steam freebies.
Steam games free to keep as of 27 March 2020 are:
- Goat of Duty - If you visit the game's store page on Steam before 31 March 2020, you can claim it for free. While the name implies similarities with Activision's Call of Duty series, the game is more akin to the classic arena shooters but far from a copy of either Unreal Tournament or Quake
- Those who like anime style in games will be in for a treat as both 100% Orange Juice and
- 200% Mixed Juice are free to claim until 30 March 2020. The first one is a digital board game while the second one falls into the RPG category
- Acceleration of Suguri 2 , a fast-paced shooter, is the third entry from the same developer, Fruitbat Factory
- Nephise Begins is a puzzle game with pretty graphics. It is the prequel to Nephise but can be enjoyed without having played the original first
- Simple Story - Alex is a short interactive story about a loser who wants to be a hero
- Between Two Castles is a digital board game about building castles in ant farm perspective. Kind of like XCOM: Enemy Unknown base building
- Project Mercury is bound to bring some nostalgic vibes as it inevitably reminds everyone of the classic Contra series
- Drawful 2 is a party game that feeds on the artistic failures of everyone involved and is the only entry we previously mentioned during a Steam freebie list
Each of these freebies had at least three days before expiration at the time of writing so it's not exactly urgent to grab them immediately but make sure you check these pages before the weekend wraps up.