The resource management survival title Sheltered 2 is officially launching on September 21, 2021, for PC via Steam.
Today, the publisher Team17 and developer Unicube Studios announced that their resource management survival game Sheltered 2 will be launching on PC via Steam on September 21, 2021.
In case you are not familiar with Sheltered, it's set in a post-apocalyptic landscape, where players need to carefully manage their resources to keep their faction alive while they battle against other factions.
You can send out expeditions to search for materials, build your colony and much more.
Here are some of the key features of Sheltered 2:
- Factions: The factions system allows players to forge relationships with other groups to provide their base with resources and support, or they can grab their weapons and take things the old-fashioned way.
- Resource Management: Players will balance the needs and wants of their survivors, manage scarce resources, craft items needed to maintain the shelter, cook meals, and build equipment to keep their group alive, and with the expanded power system players can generate energy in new ways
- Faction Leader: New for Sheltered 2, the faction leader is the most important member of a shelter, boasting their own unique and powerful traits, the faction leader will be pivotal to success, with their death meaning game over.
- An Unforgiving Wasteland: Starvation, asphyxiation, extreme temperatures, and combat are just some of the challenges players will face in the harsh wasteland.
- Combat: In Sheltered 2 players will use a variety of skills coupled with the ability to build parties of four and targeting specific body parts on their enemies to deal the most visceral damage in combat situations.
- Characters: Survivors have their own personalities, traits, desires, and skills to acquire, and the ability to customise each individually means every faction member is unique.