Sole Survivor Game’s debut title, Honey, I Joined a Cult, is now available to Wishlist on Steam. The game will launch into Early Access later today, at 17:00 BST.
Honey, I Joined a Cult, a 1970s-based cult management sim by Sole Survivor Games, is all set to ascend to Steam Early Access. Players will be able to design the groovy cult from the ground up, including the deity their loyal followers will worship. We recommend a head of lettuce shaped like the one Danny DeVito is currently sporting on his shoulders.
Famously laid back and chill, the cult leaders of Honey, I Joined a Cult will be able to micro-manage every single thing about their sect's living conditions. The would-be faith guides will also have to contend with the pesky local law enforcement, government agencies, angry protestors and their very own ego to get their cult to achieve its divine purpose: stay lucrative.
Honey, I Joined a Cult Steam Early Access launch trailer
Honey, I Joined A Cult key features
- Take control of a cult: Recruit cultists to keep the organisation operating smoothly; have them entertained and happy in order to grow the cult's bank account and influence.
- Build ‘freaky deaky’ bases: Build the cult from the ground up and design the layout with all kinds of stuff like ‘Hypno-chambers’, bathrooms, monoliths and bedrooms.
- Spread the word or appropriate some assets: Send minions out to spread the good word, or just get them to steal fancy items for your HQ.
- Stick it to ‘The Man’: Overcome threats from law enforcement, oppressive government bodies, and misinformed protesters.
- Get down with deities: Choose where your cult’s heading - fiery apocalypse or the second coming of the Squid Lord.
Honey, I Joined a Cult on Steam
Honey, I Joined a Cult is available to Wishlist on Steam now and will launch into Early Access today, September 14, at 17:00 BST.