Rainbow Six Siege Y6S3.2 patch will present a special treat to those playing on PC. In addition to performance metrics and a better scoreboard, Y6S3.2 is fixing some bugs.
Rainbow Six Siege's latest patch Y6S3.2 introduces some quality of life improvements while squishing some bugs along the way.
Y6S3.2 patch size
- Ubisoft Connect: 1.40 GB
- Steam: 1.2 GB
What's new - Y6S3.2
The devs have thought about the players' comfort this time around and came up with some visual improvements for the scoreboard. The new scoreboard is comparatively smaller in size but has improved readability.
If you're playing on PC you can now track performance metrics in real-time. The in-game HUD will now display FPS, latency, and NVIDIA-related metrics. You can turn the metrics on in the Options menu, as well as choose between Minimal and Advanced Metrics.
- FIXED – When one player downs a teammate and another player eliminates the teammate, the player who downed them will be removed from the match.
- FIXED – Muffled sound is heard on some automatic weapons.
- FIXED – The player can get stuck between the barrels and garbage bags at EXT Teacups on the Theme Park map.
- FIXED – Multiple issues with planting or picking up the defuser in specific areas on various maps.
- FIXED – The rappel exploit allows players to reach locations that should be inaccessible on the new Coastline map.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues on Yacht and Tower maps.
- FIXED – Game crashes when Mira's Black Mirror is ejected while an active Cluster Charge is attached to it.
- FIXED – Pulse's Cardiac Sensor appears to be stuck on the "Connecting..." screen when a player views Pulse in Support Mode.
- FIXED – Animation is missing when a player tries to exit rappel with Osa's Talon-8 Shield equipped.
- FIXED – Player is able to exit rappel with Osa's Talon-8 Shield equipped.
- FIXED – Various UI issues.
- FIXED – Shield skins are not previewed in 3D in the Weapon Skins category of the Shop.
- FIXED – Thumbnails for shield skins are missing from the Battle Pass purchase side panel.
- FIXED – C4 turns white on the new Nitro Cell model.
- FIXED – Various localization issues.
- FIXED – Round timer shows the incorrect time remaining on Stadia. (Hotfix delivered to PC and Luna last week.)