PUBG Mobile Lite just got a new update. The patch brought a new 4v4 game mode that will take place in the Warehouse map. New social features and equipment are also available. The game's menu and skins have received a festive make-over.
PUBG Mobile Lite has a new game mode as of 19 December 2019. Team Deathmatch and the 0.15.0 content update are now live.
The 4v4 Deathmatch will see players divided into two teams and left to their own devices in the Warehouse map. The coveted chicken dinner can be obtained through the use of various firearms including the M416, SCAR-L and Kar98 - all available at the spawn point.
You will be granted unlimited respawns and the victorious team will be the one that earns a higher score during the designated time-window. You'll want to do some exploring when you drop into the map as high-level equipment such as Level Three armour and helmets, M249 light machine guns and RPG-7 rocket launchers are sprinkled throughout it.
New features added alongside the 4v4 Deathmatch mode include:
- Social Features – Teammate’s real-time status is now displayed during gameplay to provide additional intel during combat. Enemy locations are also now displayed when players or teammates hit them
- New Equipment – Three powerful new weapons and attachments are now available for players to deal additional damage, including:
- MK47 Rifle: This 7.62mm 20-round marksman rifle is now available on all maps, offers single-fire or burst modes and can be equipped with numerous attachments
- Skorpion: Also available on all maps, this powerful fully-automatic 9mm 20-round pistol can be equipped with a red dot sight, suppressor, foregrip and stock
- 3x and 6x Scopes: These two new scopes can be equipped to most assault rifles, sniper rifles and sub-machine guns on all maps
- System Updates – Players can now team up and communicate with the new Clan feature and in-game chat channel. Players can also showcase their characters with ranking display appearances and MVP victory poses
- Festive Customization – New winter-themed in-game skins and Lucky Air Drops are now available as part of the Winner Pass, along with an Arcade Spin event and advertisement rewards
- Winter Festival Background – The in-game main menu has been decorated with a festive holiday theme
- Miscellaneous Balances – Additional features adjustments and bug fixes have been added, including a report feature for the Friend page
You can download PUBG Mobile Lite via the Google Play Store .