Sony have officially unveiled the price of their PSVR2 device, which will cost $549.00 and launch on February 22, 2023.
Additionally, PlayStation revealed a lineup of eleven VR games that will be launching with PSVR2. A lot of these are ports from the PC version/Oculus VR and there's nothing really groundbreaking that would make you buy the PSVR2 straight away.
Here's the list of newly announced PSVR2 games :
- The Dark Pictures: Switchback VR
- Cities VR Enhanced
- Crossfire: Sierra Squad
- The Light Brigade
- Cosmonious High
- Hello Neighbor Search and Rescue
- Jurassic World Aftermath Collection
- Pistol Whip VR
- Zenith: The Last City
- After the Fall
Third-party studios also have revealed a bunch of PSVR2 titles and the most notable ones include Resident Evil 4 Remake, Resident Evil Village, No Man's Sky VR, Ghostbuster VR and Among Us VR, to name a few.
However, the rumoured port of Half-Life: Alyx is yet to be announced and we wonder if Sony are perhaps holding this one for a much bigger stage, like The Game Awards. Time will tell
We certainly expect to see more PSVR2 games announced as we get closer to the actual release date of Sony's new piece of hardware.
- PlayStation studio Firesprite are working on a narrative driven horror-adventure in Unreal 5
- God of War: Ragnarok graphics modes explained
- PlayStation fans left baffled as Horizon Zero Dawn remaster leaks online
- Sony are pushing hard to block Microsoft's acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Sony tells UK regulator Call of Duty players will switch to Xbox for exclusive features