Overwatch's latest challenge introduces a new Team Deathmatch map and a new Kyōgisha skin for Hanzo. Fans can also earn in-game sprays by watching Overwatch Twitch streams.
With the Winter Wonderland event done and dusted, Overwatch is now hosting its latest challenge. The new Kanezaka Challenge is now live and will go on all the way until January 25.
The challenge brought a new Kyōgisha skin for Hanzo and a new Team Deathmatch map, Kanezaka. A bunch of rewards can be earned by winning games in Overwatch or following the streams on Twitch.
Play to earn
Wins in Quick Play, Competitive Play, and Arcade will earn you a limited-time player icon, spray, and Kyōgisha Hanzo in addition to regular weekly rewards:
- The reward for 3 games won: Pagoda Icon
- The reward for 6 games won: Yōkai Spray
- The reward for 9 games won: Kyōgisha Hanzo Skin
Watch to earn
Now through January 25, tune in to Overwatch streamers on Twitch to earn up to six unique Kanezaka Challenge sprays. Please note that to receive these Twitch Drops , you must link your Blizzard account to your Twitch account.
- Watch 2 hours of Overwatch streams: Shrine District Spray
- Watch 4 hours of Overwatch streams: Pawttery and Tato Takes Off Sprays
- Watch 6 hours of Overwatch streams: The Dragon Consumes, Bath Time, and Catchamari Sprays
How to watch:
- Log in to your Twitch account and go to your Twitch connections page .
- Click Connect next to Blizzard Battle.net and follow the instructions.
- Watch participating streamers to earn sprays and icons.