Movers in Paradise DLC marks the first time premium content drop was available for Moving Out. The Furniture Arrangement and Relocations Technicians are going to a tropical heaven.
Team17, DevM Games, and SMG Studio have released Movers in Paradise, a DLC pack for their couch co-op game, Moving Out.
The new content is to purchase on PC and consoles for £5.99 ($7.49/ €7.49). Movers in Paradise DLC is the first shipment of premium content released for the game. The pack adds 14 new levels set in a tropical paradise alongside an additional 10 arcade levels, new gameplay mechanics, and four new zany characters to choose from, together with new trophies and achievements for completionists.
Set on Packmore Island, a short boat ride from the main game’s original location of Packmore, Movers In Paradise DLC welcomes players to island life in full force; from curious crustaceans and mischievous monkeys to ensnaring foliage and rising tides, the Furniture Arrangement and Relocations Technicians (F.A.R.Ts) have their work cut out for them.
Alongside today’s launch is the wider release of the free Moving In update, which flips the game’s core premise and tasks players with unpacking the removals van across a dozen of Moving Out’s original levels, positioning items in the correct locations as quickly as possible.
The free update, which launched last month on Amazon Luna, also adds the option for players to customise their characters shirts and debuts two new dance moves.
Movers in Paradise DLC Key Features
- Couch co-op: Players can either take on Moving Out: Movers in Paradise solo or enlist the help of up to three friends in local multiplayer co-operative gameplay, as they figure out how to get items into the removals van in the quickest way possible!
- Location, location, location: No move is too big, too small, or too weird. Work through sleepy suburbs, frenzied farms, and haunted houses in the main game, or head to the tropics in Movers in Paradise
- Physics: Need to get a large item of furniture down some steps? Gravity is a F.A.R.T’s best friend. Glass door in the way? Smash right through it. Throwing things over railings will always be quicker than carrying them the long way around.
- Character customisation: Choose from a roster of movers from humans to anthropomorphic animals and appliances that can be tailored to suit the job at hand.
- Assist mode: Increased time limits, skippable levels and removal of dangers are just some of the options available in assist mode.
- Accessibility options: Dyslexia-friendly text, scalable user interface, and remappable keyboard controls on Steam make the Moving Out experience as inclusive as possible.