Team17 have announced that the frantic furniture moving co-op game is getting a free DLC update, which could switch things up a bit with a brand new game mode - 'Moving In'.
Developers DevM and SMG Studio are switching things up in their multi-award-winning co-op game Moving Out, with a free new DLC that includes a brand new game mode in which players will have to move things in. The new content will be arriving soon on consoles and PC for free.
In the press release the publisher of the game ( Team17 ) said:
The ‘Moving In’ update is available in 12 of the game’s original levels and gives players the new task of unpacking the van and placing items into their new homes; it also adds a new ‘auto snap’ option to the assist mode to help players position items exactly where they’re needed.
The new update features a new Moving In game mode, new dance moves, new customization options, and more.
- Couch co-op: Players can either take on Moving Out solo or enlist the help of up to three friends in local multiplayer co-operative gameplay, as they figure out how to get items into the removals van in the quickest way possible!
- Location, location, location: No move is too big, too small, or too weird. Work through sleepy suburbs, frenzied farms, haunted houses and even head into space to keep customers happy!
- Physics: Need to get a large item of furniture down some steps? Gravity is a F.A.R.T’s best friend. Glass door in the way? Smash right through it. Throwing things over railings will always be quicker than carrying them the long way around.
- Character customisation: Choose from a roster of movers from humans to anthropomorphic animals and appliances that can be tailored to suit the job at hand.
- Assist mode: Increased time limits, skippable levels and removal of dangers are just some of the options available in assist mode.
- Accessibility options: Dyslexia-friendly text, scalable user interface, and remappable keyboard controls on Steam make the Moving Out experience as inclusive as possible.