Nvidia have shared a list of all games that will add support for RTX ray-tracing or DLSS by the end of the year. Among the usual suspects like Watch Dogs Legion and Cyberpunk 2077, we also have smaller titles like Mortal Shell and Enlisted.
We're getting a lot of big games by the end of 2020 and some of these titles will support Nvidia's ray-tracing solution as well as Deep Learning Supersampling (DLSS) technology. The tech giant have made a list of all upcoming games that will have at least one of these features.
The list includes some of the most anticipated games of the year like Cyberpunk 2077 and Watch Dogs Legion, but there are also some smaller, indie titles that will also implement ray-tracing or DLSS if not both.
Here is the full list of ray-tracing/DLSS games:
- Watch Dogs Legion (ray-traced reflections and DLSS)
- Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War (ray tracing and DLSS)
- Cyberpunk 2077 (ray-traced reflections, ambient occlusion, shadows, global diffuse illumination and DLSS)
- Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord (DLSS)
- Mortal Shell (ray-traced shadows and DLSS)
- Xuan-Yuan Sword VII (ray-traced global illumination and DLSS)
- Ghostrunner (ray-traced reflections and shadows, DLSS)
- Edge of Eternity (DLSS)
- Ready or Not (ray-traced reflections, shadows and ambient occlusion, DLSS)
- Enlisted ( ray-traced global illumination and DLSS)
- Pumpkin Jack ( ray-traced reflections, shadows, enhanced lighting and DLSS)