Marvel's Eternals will soon grace the huge movie theatre screens, but Marvel Future Revolution has its players covered. The mobile game is now sporting a new update inspired by the upcoming movie.
Netmarble just announced that it is unleashing an all-new update for MARVEL Future Revolution . The update is themed after Marvel Studios’ Eternals movie. Today's update introduces a new limited-time event and a new 'Companion' system.
MARVEL Future Revolution - Eternals update
Players can now access a new support system with Companions that take on the supporting role. Each Companion features an active skill that allows them to assist the heroes in combat. You can bring up to four Companions with you on a mission. They are acquired through Most Wanted Missions, Converge Boxes, and as rewards for other activities.
In addition, four Eternals: Sersi, Ikaris, Thena, and Gilgamesh will join the MARVEL Future Revolution universe as Companions.
Limited-time Epic Invasion event
Fight alongside the Super Hero team in a never-ending battle against Kro and his army of Deviants while earning rewards. The event runs from November 3 until November 28.
Eternals update features
- Alliance Ranking - A new system that ranks Alliances based on members' contributions and activities. This includes Donations, Checking In, and Alliance Loyalty levels. Rewards will be given every 'Season', with rankings being updated weekly. The results of the newly added Alliance Omega War will also be factored into the Alliance Rankings.
- Elite Ranking - The strongest players will now be recognized on the Elite Ranking, which displays divided lists according to Squad and Hero. The top player will be awarded a special symbol.
- Transmutation - Players can now change Regional Costumes, Special Costumes and Omega Cards to be usable with another Hero in a player's Squad. Costumes will retain information and stats, while an Omega Card's Exclusive Stat for specific Heroes will be converted and applied to the new Super Hero.
- Battle Badge Crafting - Players can now craft and acquire higher-ranked Battle Badges with this update. By consuming lower-ranked badges, players can craft Battle Badges as high as six stars.
- Nano-Fusion Costume Option Change - A new function for changing the Costume of Nano-Fusion Costumes has been added. Costume changes will only adjust the Bonus Stats for the Nano-Fusion Costumes.