Mark Yetter, a Riot Games' employee, has revealed the final changes we will most likely be seeing with patch 10.10. The previously announced balance adjustments to mid and bot lane will not be featured in this patch.
After releasing the balance target list yesterday, Riot Games' lead gameplay designer has now tweeted about the specific changes targeting the champions for patch 10.10.
The list of champions that will receive nerfs this patch is as follows:
- Kled - Beartrap on a Rope (Q) cooldown increased from 9-7 to 11-7 seconds
- Maokai - Bramble Smash (Q) mana increased from 50 to 60
- Kayn (Rhaast) - Passive healing reduced from 34.5-40 to 30-40 per cent
- Diana - Base health reduced from 594 to 570
- Katarina - Passive AP ratio reduced from 55/70/85/100 to 55/66/77/88 per cent
- Miss Fortune - Strut (W) max. movement speed reduced from 60-100 to 40-80
- Taric - Health per level reduced from 90 to 85; Bastion (W) bonus armor reduced from 10-20 to 10-14 per cent
The nerfs to Diana and Katarina are something most players were looking forward to, considering that they've been dominating the mid lane position for a couple of patches because of the new Conqueror.
The buffs to the champions are as follows:
- Udyr - Movement speed increased from 345 to 350
- Twisted Fate - Base AD increased from 50 to 52; Destiny (R) mana cost reduced from 150 to 100
- Nidalee - Javelin Toss (Q) AP ratio increased from 40 to 50 per cent
- Irelia - Flawless Duet (E) damage increased from 70-230 to 80-260
- Annie - Molten Shield (E) damage reduction increased from 10-22 to 13-29 per cent; Summon: Tibbers (R) aura damage increased from 10-20 (+10 per cent AP) to 20-40 (+20 per cent AP)
- Sivir - Spell Shield (E) mana restore increased from 80-140 to 110-150
- Soraka - Starcall (Q) damage increased from 75-215 to 85-225; Astral Infusion (W) health refund when rejuvenated increased from 60-100 to 80-100 per cent
Even though Riot already announced some interesting balance adjustments regarding the roles overall, it seems as though we'll have to wait a little longer as the changes won't be coming at least until patch 10.11.