Hitman 3 is set to receive plenty of content this month and the developer IO Interactive have shared the first look at everything that will be included in the first batch of post-launch updates.
In today, blog post, the developer IO Interactive have revealed free content that will be coming to their stealth title Hitman 3. "We’re adding new and free content to the game every week in February for all Hitman 3 players," they announced.
The free content includes Featured Contracts coming from MinnMax and KindaFunny, two new Escalations that will challenge your approach and an Elusive Target contract in Sapienza that includes two targets.
The devs also plan to release a patch in the upcoming weeks that will bring fixes and tweaks to the game. "We’ll give you a full rundown of what’s included and what’s changing closer to that time. That patch will also make sure you’re prepared for what’s still to come."
Here's the breakdown of the new free content with release dates:
- February 4 - The Baskerville Barney Escalation
- February 11 - MinnMax Dubai Featured Contracts
- February 18 - The Sinbad Stringent Escalation
- February 23 - KindaFunny Dartmoor Featured Contracts
- February 23 - The Gauchito Antiquity Deluxe Escalation
- February 23 - The Proloff Parable Deluxe Escalation
- February 26 - March 8 - The Deceivers Sapienza Elusive Target