Halo 4 is now available for purchase on Steam as part of the Halo: The Master Chief Collection. The DLC offers up to 4K UHD at 60+ FPS. Other settings include customizable mouse and keyboard support, FOV customization and more.
Halo 4 is now available for purchase on Steam . The downloadable content pack will set you back 9.99€ and requires the base game Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam in order to play. You can also get the entire Halo: The Master Chief Collection for 39,99€.
Halo: The Master Chief Collection includes:
- Halo: Reach
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
- Halo 2: Anniversary
- Halo 3
- Halo 3: ODST
- Halo 4
Halo 4 follows the Master Chief’s triumphant return to battle an ancient evil bent on vengeance and annihilation. The players will experience a new and mysterious world and encounter new enemies plus their destructive technology.
- PC Settings/Optimizations: Halo 4 looks better than ever on PC, including up to 4K UHD at 60+ FPS. Other PC native settings include customizable mouse and keyboard support, ultrawide support, FOV customization and more.
- Campaign: An ancient evil awakens and a new saga begins. Shipwrecked on a mysterious world, the Master Chief must unravel the sinister secrets of an ancient alien race to find a way home. But in his search for the truth, the Master Chief discovers that some secrets are better left buried.
- Multiplayer: Continue your Halo adventure with 25 multiplayer maps from the revered Halo 4, featuring an updated armour customization system that allows players to change more armour pieces than ever before, as well as countless ways to play with Forge and Theater.
- Spartan Ops: Enlist aboard the UNSC Infinity to experience innovative episodic fiction-based co-op missions that pick up the story where Halo 4’s campaign left-off.