Rockstar Games have released the Ubermacht Zion Classic and announced the double reward bonuses along with the discounts for the week that will end on 26 September 2019.
Ubermach Zion Classic is the new car of the week that should prove to be a real treat for car collectors and BMW enthusiasts. It is based on the first generation of M6 series from the '80s. The car is a two-door coupe with decent performance that now available for purchase for $812,000 in Southern San Andreas Super Autos app.
Double rewards will be available for:
- Race Series (RP & cash)
- Casino Work from Agatha Baker (RP, cash and chips)
- VIP/ CEO Work Missions and Challenges (double cash rewards)
- Associate work (double wages)
.Interestingly enough, this is the second week in a row for Race Series bonuses.
Enus Stafford will be the podium vehicle this week, although it may not be as attractive as the fresh Baravado Classic from last week.
The week's discounts should prove to be more interesting though as Benny's Original Motoroworks is having a blowout sale apparently:
- Garage Properties - 30 per cent off (second week in a row)
- Garage Add-Ons - 30 per cent off
- Vapid Hustler - 30 per cent off
- Enus Windsor - 40 per cent off
- Elegy Retro Custom - 35 per cent off (Nissan R33 GTR!)
- Comet Retro Custom - 35 per cent off
- Hijak Ruston - 35 per cent off
- Banshee 900R - 35 per cent off
- Overflod Tyrant - 35 per cent off
- Pegassi Tezeract - 35 per cent off (!)
- Truffade Adder - 40 per cent off
- Brakes & Handling - 35 per cent off
- Suspension - 40 per cent off
- Transmission - 40 per cent off
Those who subscribed to Amazon Prime / Twitch Prime and linked their accounts with the Rockstar one can get 40 per cent off on of the newest and best performing supercars - Progen Emerus . XA-21 is not as new but it features a chunky 60 per cent discount.
AS per usual, Twitch Prime benefits include an additional 10 per cent off on the regular discounts, not the exclusive ones, free Diamond Casino penthouse and Lago Zancudo Bunker 100 per cent rebate on base price.