Ubisoft have released a day one patch for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint with a couple of bug fixes and improvements to game performance, gun sounds and more.
Ubisoft's tactical shooter Ghost Recon: Breakpoint is just around the corner but players who purchased the pricey Ultimate Edition can play the game right now thanks to three-day early access perk. The devs worked hard since the beta ended earlier this weekend to add a couple of improvements and bug fixes and have a day one patch ready for deployment once the servers for Ultimate Edition owners go live.
The patch brings several fixes but judging by the patch notes, some of the major bugs like the ones which prevent players from using night vision or drones are not fixed. There is nothing regarding this issue in the patch notes. The majority of fixes are on the technical side of the game like infinite loading, matchmaking, stability and performance improvements.
One of the most notable changes are the improved gun sounds which is certainly a welcomed sight since many players noticed that guns do sound a bit unrealistic. Here are the full patch notes:
- Polished aim assist.
- Improved performances and optimizations.
- Improvements to online flows.
- Improved game stability.
- Improved voice chat and text chat.
- Improvements made to some menus for better understanding.
- Improved gun sounds.
- Polished matchmaking stability.Polished Elimination and Sabotage game modes.
- Fixed a number of flow issues (i.e. infinite loading, online errors).
- Fixed an issue where the mark would remain on a player longer than intended.
- Fixed an issue where some Milestones were not completed as intended.
- Fixed a UI issue with the end match screen page.
- Improved enemy AI detection.
CLASS, ITEMS, AND MAG DEBUGGING
- Tweaked item spawns and loot placement on maps.
- Tweaked and improved some weapon balance.
- Fixed issues where players would get stuck in the world or fall under the map.
- Fixed issues where players would have character freeze or get stuck after specific actions.
Ubisoft will look to release more updates and patches in the upcoming weeks and they've asked players stop by their forum to share the feedback and suggestions.