Dying Light's Low Gravity event is now live, accompanied by a special Astronaut Bundle, available for purchase. The event comes with challenges that offer up some nifty rewards .
Low Gravity is coming to Dying Light . The new event will see Harran beset by forces from outer space. The Low Gravity event will be accompanied by the Astronaut pack, containing items and skins themed around the event.
Dying Light - Low Gravity event
Players will have to protect the Earth from the invasion and subsequent control of alien visitors. Someone went and tinkered with the gravity generator, which has had an interesting effect on the way players and their opponents behave.
Heroes of Harran during the event will experience the advantages of weightlessness that include:
- jump higher than before
- fall much slower
- avoid taking damage when falling
- use a grappling hook that allows players to quickly pull them towards a target
The infected will also fall much slower and take no fall damage. If you want to see some high-flying infected, you can use an explosion or a dropkick to send them on their way.
Keep an eye out for changes coming to Harran itself: there may be an alien ship or two, and some other alien items worth discovering.
The Low Gravity event will last until 01.09.2021, 19:00 CEST.
Dying Light - Astronaut Bundle
The now available Astronaut Bundle was created to help players fight in the new conditions dictated by aliens and defend Earth against invaders from outer space. The pack contains the following items with some space-age modifications:
- Laser rifle - The V-23 Eraser - with laser ammo and a chance to burn enemies
- Stasis pistol - The V-40 Suspender - that’ll put enemies in stasis with every last shell in the magazine
- Machete - The V-27 Shifter - that changes its effect after several consecutive hits
- Outfit - The V-9 Defender Suit - with fall damage reduction
- Buggy skin - The V-39 Star Rover
The Astronaut pack is available for purchase starting from $2.99/£2.09/2,99 € on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.