Techland have released a massive new patch for Dying Light 2 which brings many improvements and necessary bug fixes across all platforms.
A massive patch for Techland's open-world zombie survival horror Dying Light 2 is now live across all platforms - PC, Xbox and PlayStation. The patch brings numerous bug fixes and improvements to gameplay, UI/UX, boss fights and much much more.
There's also some balancing and tweaks included too. Below you'll find the list of the most important bug fixes and improvements in the patch.
Here are the most important details from Dying Light 2 1.2 patch:
- All known cases with "Deathloops" eliminated.
- Fixed blocks in multiple quests - Into The Dark, Assassination, Sophie in The Raid Quest, Hubert in The Only Way Out, Veronika, Nightrunners, The Lost Light, Double Time.
- Stability issues fixed: crashes or black screens in certain situations (co-op)
- Level 4 of the chase is now more difficult.
- Howler’s senses range increased.
- Survivor Sense now works correctly and can be triggered without any cooldowns after getting hit or performing specific parkour actions.
- Improvements to the Options Menu Information Architecture incl. a dedicated Accessibility Tab.
- Fixed an issue where the opponent does not react correctly to other players and does not change behavior that might lead to several glitches during co-op play.
- Banshees and Chargers are now more easily spotted in the Infected hordes during the night.
- Introduced high-performance preset that optimizes the displayed graphics which allows you to play Dying Light 2 on older computers and laptops.
- PC DX12 cache-related improvements. The game now works smoother upon the first launch.
- AVX technology is no longer used in the game, improving issues related to a game crashing on the launch.