Bend Studio have released a massive patch for their zombie horror game Days Gone. The patch clocks at around 30 GB but when installed, it reduces the game file size by 20 GB.
Sony and SIE Bend Studio have released a new patch for their zombie survival horror Days Gone. The patch 1.61 is now live on PlayStation 4 and it clocks around 30 GB, which is a massive update but overall, the patch actually reduces the game file size.
If you have the game installed on your console, you probably noticed by now that it takes around 60 GB of space but after the patch, Days Gone will only take around 38 GB of space, which is certainly a welcomed change. That is an extra 20 GB on your console, which can come in handy if you want to install some new games.
The patch also brings a couple of fixes and general improvements to stability and optimisation. Several bugs in certain missions have been addressed so you won't have to load earlier saves just to trigger bugged activities. Anyway, here are the patch notes in full:
- In the mission "Better to Light One Candle", the bounty should now be obtained properly
- In the mission "Out of Nowhere" helicopter's lights have been fixed
- General optimisation towards certain missions
- Scoring will properly apply when utilizing oxygen tanks in the "Reloaded" Challenge
- The mission "The Anarchist Spy" will properly reset traps if you fail the mission
- General optimization prior to playing before the game fully downloads
- General improvements to optimization and stability