It's the perfect time for anyone who was looking to spruce up their collection of Bethesda games on Nintendo Switch. The studio sale has every title available for Switch at 50 per cent off.
Bethesda's RPG titles on Switch are currently enjoying a half-off sale. The deals have been available across Europe since April 8, and now the sale is also live on the North American and Australian eShops. The sale will go on until April 15.
Every Bethesda RPG game is 50 per cent off across all mentioned regions. This is a good time to take the plunge into the collection of DOOM games available on Switch or jump into the fray of Wolfenstein titles.
All titles listed below are currently 50 per cent off. The sale will end on April 15.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim : old price £59.99, now £29.99
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus : old price £59.99, now £29.99
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Deluxe Edition : old price £39.99, now £19.99
- Doom : old price £4.99, now £2.49
- Doom II : old price £4.99, now £2.49
- Doom 3 : old price £7.99, now £4.99
- Doom 64 : old price £4.99, now £2.49
- DOOM : old price £59.99, now £29.99
- DOOM Eternal : old price £59.99, now £29.99
The sale will remain up and running on the eShop until April 15.