EA Dice have released another patch for their forgotten shooter Battlefield 2042, adding the much-requested Scoreboard feature.
Battlefield 2042 now has a proper scoreboard. Yes, the game now properly shows kills, assists and deaths of all players on the server, which is something that Battlefield 2042 players have been requesting ever since the game launched.
This "legacy feature" as EA and DICE love to call it , has been introduced in Update 3.3 for Battlefield 2042, which is now live across all platforms. DICE say that the current Scoreboard will see additional improvements and additions since this is just the first version of the feature.
"The Scoreboard now features a team vs team split look for certain team-based modes such as Conquest, Breakthrough, Rush and Team Deathmatch, alongside the inclusion of the deaths stat to the Scoreboard.
"While these changes were two of your most-requested missing pieces, this is the first version of the Scoreboard, and further improvements will be made to this in subsequent updates, based upon your continued feedback such as the Scoreboard being available during the End of Round screens," DICE say in the announcement.
Additionally, this update adds the Steadfast Exclusive Legendary Bundle for all Battlefield 2042 Gold Edition, Ultimate Edition, Year 1 Pass, Year 1 Pass and Ultimate Pack upgrade owners as an apology for the delay of Season 1.
Last but not least, the update introduces some bug fixes and improvements. Here is the full ist of these:
- Fixed a game crash that could occur on Origin or Xbox One when signing in/out while using an Xbox One controller
- Setting “Chat” Key Bindings no longer requires a game restart to take effect
- Adjusted Aim Assist on console to ensure that the system is in effect when analogue sticks are at 100% of their range. Previously it was only active at ranges below 100%
- Fixed a bug where takedowns would not result in a kill on Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Established new location for our EU Data Centre as Frankfurt
- Conquest & Breakthrough - fixed a bug where the Securing Objective XP-event was triggered even after a Capture Point was already fully captured
- Hazard Zone - fixed a visual bug displaying squad mates during the match found sequence
- Hazard Zone - fixed a bug where the End of Round XP gains sometimes didn’t trigger