IO Interactive have rolled out the second and final DLC location for their stealth shooter Hitman 2. Agent 47 is heading to beautiful, sun-drenched Maldives to hunt down the mysterious target.
Stealth shooter Hitman 2 is set to receive its second and final DLC location in the latest update. The new DLC is a part of the Expansion Pass and it also comes to Gold Edition owners. Named Haven Island, the new location brings players to the warm beaches and tropical paradise of the Maldives.
Of course, Agent 47 isn't looking to enjoy the sun and drink cocktails during his visit. He must travel under a fake identity and assume the role of one one of the guests at the privately-owned Haven Island, which is the headquarters of the world's premier reputation management service.
The conclusion to the Hitman 2 Expansion Pass picks up after the events from the Milton-Fitzpatrick bank in New York and IO Interactive promise that it will become one of the most memorable locations for all Hitman players.
Haven Island is officially coming to Hitman 2 on Tuesday, 24 September 2019. On top of the already mentioned content, the DLC will add new animations and gameplay items as well as disguises and kill methods that are unique to the tropical island.
Here is everything that will be available in Haven Island DLC on launch:
New Location: Haven Island, MaldivesYour new hub for all Haven Island content.
- New Campaign Mission: The Last ResortExplore Haven Island, eliminate three targets and find your exit.
- Full support for Contracts Mode. Create your own contracts by choosing your targets and how to eliminate them.
- 75+ new Challenges. Complete Haven Island challenges to earn XP, plus complete all three Mission Story challenges to unlock a new weapon.
- 20 Levels of Location Mastery. Unlock starting locations, agency pickups and new items when you complete challenges and earn XP.
- 5 new Location Mastery unlocks. Get your hands on four new and unique items as well as a stylish new suit that you can use in any location.
- 7 new Trophies / Achievements to earn.
IO Interactive will reveal more details about the new DLC as we get closer to the release date.