Check out some of the highlights from the ongoing Double Discounts sale, where PlayStation Plus subscribers can save up to a 70% on many great games for PS4.
Seems like it's all-Sony news these past 24 hours. After reveling the price and other details for PlayStation 5 last night, Sony rolled out a PlayStation Plus Double discount sale, with great deals for their PS Plus subscribers in the Unted States.
A lot of great games had their prices slashed, players can save up to 70%. Explore the vast universe in the No Man's Sky for only $24.99, fight for glory (and gore) in MK11 Aftermath Kollection (slashed down to $35.99 from $59.99), survive the post-apocalyptic horror of Metro Exodus for only $15.99, or experience the Obsidian's RPG storytelling in The Outer Worlds for half the price ($29.99).
If you fancy co-op zombie Left4Dead-like shooters, then this is the right time to grab the World War Z for just $10.19.
For a full offer please check out the official PlayStation Store .
The gamers from the United Kingdom are not left our from this sale, the PS Plus members in the UK can save up some money too on the Double discounts sale, and here are some of the highlights:
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection – £15.99 (71% off)
- The Division 2 — Standard Edition – £8.98 (64% off)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR – £15.99 (67% off)
- Elite Dangerous – £7.99 (60% off)
- F1 2020 — Seventy Edition – £35.74 (35% off)
- Grid Ultimate Edition – £15.99 (71% off)
- Jurassic World Evolution – £12.99 (65% off)
- Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch Remastered – £15.99 (60% off)
- South Park: The Stick Of Truth + The Fractured But Whole – £15.99 (68% off)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game Of The Year Edition – £10.49 (70% off)