League of Legends players have been experiencing a new error message upon signing in, stating that they have failed to receive Platform SIPT. Here are some possible solutions for this problem.
League of Legends players occasionally experience difficulties login onto their gaming clients. A lot of players have reported errors such as "Error code 0U" and "League of Legends Failed to receive Platform SIPT." This is frequently caused by a faulty internet connection or a malfunctioning firewall.
This problem frequently occurs when the internet service provider (ISP) limits downloads and players are unable to connect and update the game, leading in the error message "League of Legends failed to receive Platform SIPT."
The League of Legends service status may be seen on the Riot Games official website. Users must pick the server and language of their choosing before being led to a page that displays a list of open and closed problems.
One of the best solutions is to allow League of Legends to run through Windows Firewall. In the Control Panel, navigate to System and Security and then to Windows Defender Firewall settings.
Check the private and public checkboxes for the League of Legends launcher and save your modifications. Make sure the Windows Defender Firewall is enabled on before opening League of Legends, then log in and check for improvements.
Another solution that might work would be changing the DNS server settings on your Windows. Here is how you change your DNS settings on Windows:
- Navigate to the Control Panel and click on Network and Internet and then go to Network and Sharing Center and then Change Adapter Settings
- Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. If you are using an Ethernet connection, right-click the Ethernet interface and select Properties
- In the Properties window, double-click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- Select Use the following DNS server address
- In the preferred DNS server field type 18.104.22.168 and in the alternate DNS server field enter 22.214.171.124.
- Check the Validate settings upon exit box and save changes
Gamers can try using a VPN since many players reported that using VPN address fixed this problem.