TAQ-56 is one of the best assault rifles in Call of Duty: Warzone 2. Here is everything you need to know about the attachments, perks, and equipment to make this gun a menace!
The TAQ-56 is a superb Assault Rifle choice in Call of Duty: Warzone 2, so here are the best attachments, perks, and equipment for it. Activision and Infinity Ward seem to have done a great job with all these new weapons available for players.
While some people like SMGs, others prefer to have a long-range weapon at their disposal. With the right equipment, the TAQ-56 has the potential to dominate at long range. TAQ-56 is considered the best assault rifle right now.
Here are the best Call of Duty: Warzone 2 attachments for TAQ-56:
- Barrel: 17.5″ Tundra Pro Barrel
- Muzzle: RF Crown 50
- Optic: Luca Bandera Scope
- Stock: Tactique Brute Stock
- Magazine: 60-Round Mag
Here are the best perks & equipment for the TAQ-56:
- Perk Package: Specter (Tracker, Double Time, Spotter, and Ghost)
- Lethal Equipment: Drill Charge
- Tactical Equipment: Flash Grenade
For the Perk Package, the Specter package is probably your best option. This perk package provides Double Time, Tracker, Spotter, and Ghost.
These Perks will allow you to track enemies efficiently, stay mobile, and stay hidden from enemy UAVs. As for Equipment, the Flash Grenade and Drill Charge is the way to go. Use these pieces of equipment to flush out enemies bunkered down in buildings.
The TAQ-56 is an assault rifle that you acquire early on. You just need to get your account to level 19 to receive it, which shouldn't take long. Similarly, you may utilize an experience token to speed up the procedure.
The TAQ-56 is a long-range weapon that thrives with the correct attachments. Being able to adjust to all of these different distance ranges is a huge benefit.
- Apex Legends: Wintertide Collection Event - Everything you need to know
- Need for Speed Underground 2 Unreal Engine 5 remake looks stunning in new gameplay video
- Sony say Microsoft only offered to keep Call of Duty on PlayStation until 2027
- Monster Hunter Rise is coming to Xbox Game Pass and current-gen consoles, it's claimed
- Machine Games are doing an incredible job with Indiana Jones; game will be a love letter to fans