According to the latest rumours, Xbox will host an all-digital event on November 9, 2020, where they plan to announce new games from first-party Xbox studios.
As you may know, Xbox have already confirmed they will host a digital version of their Xbox FanFest and also teased another "all-digital event" coming soon. At the moment, we do not know when exactly will the event happen but the latest rumours suggest it is coming next month, right before the official launch of Microsoft's next-gen console Xbox Series X.
And according to the same rumours, it looks like Xbox fans will have a lot to look forward to as Xbox plan to show new games and updates on in-development projects. Now, keep in mind that this is just a rumour and until we get an official confirmation, take it with a grain of salt, especially the part about new games announcement.
That being said, we know that the event is real since Xbox already teased it so so it's entirely possible that they will indeed have a couple of surprises for all Xbox fans. Here's the summary of the latest rumours regarding Xbox all-digital event:
- Event will be named X020: Celebrate Together
- It is set to be held November 9th at the Amway Center in Orlando, FL (originally set for the 6th but slightly delayed)
- Will be using a variant of the WWE ThunderDome (with a limited amount of spots available; a small majority of spots will go to streamers and the press) in partnership with WWE
- It will be televised live at 8 pm EST on FOX and streamed on social media platforms
- New game reveals and updates from Xbox Game Studios
- EA will announce a new licensed game (not Star Wars or a sports game) at the event; said to be codenamed "Olivia"
- Event will run about 90-100 minutes
As you can see, that's plenty of things to be excited about, if the rumour is true, but again, we suggest you don't get your hopes up just yet.