Teamfight Tactics patch 10.5 is upon us and Riot Games are looking to give some more power to those who are both patient and willing to risk it all in order to get their three star champions as these will become even more powerful.
Before we get into patch 10.5 discussion about buffs and nerfs, it is important to note that the current season, Rise of the Elements, will conclude at the end of the patch. Better complete those passes or calculate how many points you are missing otherwise. With that said, let's get into the juicy stuff.
- Blademaster proc chance is now 40 per cent, up from 35
- Electric damage buffed to 80/250/550 from 80/250/500
- Glacial bonus damage up to 75/175/375 from 75/175/350
Overall, completing the synergies should feel slightly better now.
- Diana shield duration up to 4s from 3s
- Leona shield duration down to 4s from 5s
- Zyra maximum mana down to 65 from 75
- Syndra spell damage up to 225/375/650 from 175/350/600
- Yasuo maximum mana up to 90 from 85
- Ezreal spell damage up to 250/450/900 from 225/450/900
- Karma attack speed bonus from spell adjusted to 35/50/100 per cent from 40/60/80 per cent
- Nocturne passive healing up to 50/60/70 per cent from 40/45/50 per cent
- Janna spell healing up to 25/35/200 per cent from 20/30/100 per cent
- Twitch attack damage up to 70 from 65
This is where things get nutty as the players who manage to complete some of these will be favoured heavily. All these buffs obviously pertain only to three-star champions.
- Diana gets one more orb
- Zyra gets one more plant
- Rek'Sai spell damage up to 1,000 from 850
- Dr. Mundo spell damage up to 200 from 150
- Zed clone mana reduction from 0 to -125
- Lux spell damage from 9,999 to 99,999