Teamfight Tactics' first Beta Pass is coming to an end at various dates and points in time, based on each server's location. There isn't much to worry about though since a new free Beta Pass has already been announced by Riot Games.
Teamfight Tactics Beta Pass was active the moment the game was launched for some regions and others got it earlier than the western hemisphere. Therefore, the first Beta Pass will generally end sooner in Asian countries.
The full schedule for the end of the first Beta Pass is listed below. Keep in mind that Riot Games only posted the times in PDT time zone so some dates may be off in eastern countries. The explanation is below the schedule.
- Japan - 23 July 2019 at 6:59 (Converted from 14:59 PDT so the date may be one day off)
- Oceania - 23 July 2019 at 4:59 (Same conversion as Japan)
- Turkey / Russia - 24 July 2019 at 01:59 (One day variation could apply here too)
- Philippines / Thailand / Singapore - 25 July 2019 at 04:59 for Philippines and Singapore, 03:59 for Thailand (One day variation possible)
- Brazil - 26 July 2019 at 13:59
- North America - 29 July 2019 at 08:59 PDT
- Korea - 29 July 2019 at 00:59 KST (Possible one day variation)
- Taiwan - 29 July 2019 at 23:59
- Vietnam - 29 July 2019 at 23:59
- Latin America North - 29 July 2019 at 10:59 CDT
- Latin America South - 29 July 2019 at 13:59 (Buenos AIres time)
- Europe Nordic & East - 29 July 2019 at 18:59 CEST
- Europe West - 29 July 2019 at 17:59 BST
For example, if Riot Games shut Japan's Beta Pass down on 23 July 2019 at 14:59 PDT, it will translate into 24 July 2019 at 6:59 for the local players. The same rule applies to all the other servers we noted as exceptions in the brackets.
Anyway, there will be a Pass-less period of TFT after the first Beta Pass concludes since patch 9.16 that includes the new Beta Pass is scheduled for 16 August 2019. The second Beta Pass will also be free so no microtransactions are in sight at the moment.