Amazon have announced a new collab between their MMO New World and popular TV series The Wheel of Time. The collab brings in-game rewards like weapon skins, apparel pieces and more.
New World players will be able to earn some new in-game rewards thanks to the latest collab between Amazon's New World MMO and The Wheel of Time TV series, which is soon having its Season One finale.
To celebrate the successful launch of the first season, Amazon have special drops that can be earned via a multi-tiered campaign with Twitch. Players will be able to obtain these items starting on December 24, 2021, and running until January 11, 2022.
"By watching special New World Twitch streams, fans will be able to unlock new rewards which include weapon skins, apparel pieces and additional surprises. These streams will also include watch parties of The Wheel of Time finale to watch along with your favourite streamers," according to the press release.
- Tam’s Blade: A blade stamped with this sigil means its bearer has earned the right to call themselves a master of the forms.
- Shadowspawn Blade: A brutal heavy sword capable of great violence as used by the Trollocs, the soldiers of the Dark One’s army.
- Red Ajah Cloak: Each Ajah has its own specific purpose and rules, with those wearing Red being known for hunting down men who use the one power.
- Children of the Light: Worn by the White Cloaks and enemies of the Aes Sedai they are the independent military organization dedicated to finding Darkfriends and rooting out perceived evil and corruption in the world.
- Egwene’s Cloak & Nynaeve’s Coat: These outfits represent the look for Egwene al’Vere and Nynaeve al’Meara, residents of Two Rivers, who along with their friends are swept up into an adventure in the search to find the Dragon Reborn.
- Ouroboros Crest: The signature to the Wheel of Time, it represents the serpent devouring itself and being reborn signifying birth and death throughout time.
New World is available now on the PC platform. You can check out our review of the game here.