Mount and Blade: Bannerlord patch 1.6.0 is now live and it brings Ironman mode to singleplayer, Duel mode for multiplayer and Crafting orders feature among other things.
TaleWorlds have dropped a brand new patch for their strategy action RPG Mount and Blade: Bannerlord . The update 1.6.0 has introduced a wide variety of bug fixes, new game modes, items and much much more.
So, withouth further ado, here are the highlights of Mount and Blade: Bannerlord update 1.6.0:
- Ironman mode has been added to Singleplayer.
- It restricts your game to a single save file and overwrites it when you save.
- Duel Mode has been added to Multiplayer.
- 1-on-1 infantry, ranged and mounted duels take place in the new map named Proving Grounds.
- Added two new Strugian boots and one new battle crown for Battania, Western Empire and Northern Empire each.
- Crafting Orders feature has been added
- Lets you craft weapons for nobles and notables. Fulfilling orders grant you experience and more.
For full patch notes, check out the TaleWorlds official website.