Since GDC 2020 has been officially delayed, Microsoft will host a two-day slate of live streams starting 17 March 2020. The tech giant plan to talk about Xbox Series X and Project xCloud among other things.
Microsoft have announced a two-day live stream as a replacement for panels and talk at delayed Game Developers Conference (GDC 2020). The first live stream will start next Tuesday, 17 March 2020 on Microsoft's streaming service Mixer.
The tech giant plan to talk about their games such as Gears 5, Sea of Thieves but the most interesting part of the live stream will certainly be about the next-generation console Xbox Series X and the cloud gaming service Project xCloud.
This part will go live on Wednesday, 18 March 11:40 AM Pacific / 2:40 PM Eastern / 7:40 PM CET. At the moment, we do not know if Microsoft plan to reveal some new, exclusive details about Xbox Series X or Project xCloud.
Here is the full schedule of Microsoft's live streams:
- Day 1 - 17 March 2020
- 10:00 PT / 18:00 CET - Welcome to Game Stack Live!
- 10:25 PT / 18:25 CET - How The Coalition built Gears 5 to be more accessible
- 10:45 PT / 18:45 CET - Building accessibility into your game - the Xbox Accessibility Guidelines
- 11:00 PT / 19:00 CET - Panel: The changing nature of today’s game industry
- 11:35 PT / 19:35 CET - Panel: How to be intentionally inclusive in your game design
- 12:15 PT / 20:15 CET - What is Microsoft Game Stack?
- 12:30 PT / 20:30 CET - The Importance of LiveOps
- 1:00 PT / 21:00 CET - Rare: Building Sea of Thieves with a LiveOps Mentality
- 1:35 PT / 21:35 CET - What it means to run a game studio – a conversation with Turn 10
- 2:00 PT / 22:00 CET - Maximizing impact and reach for your independent games with the ID@Xbox team
- Day 2 - 18 March 2020
- 10:00 PT / 18:00 CET - Previously on Game Stack Live
- 10:15 PT / 18:15 CET - How inXile used creative iteration to drive Wasteland's development
- 10:40 PT / 18:40 CET - Panel: How online services are defining the next generation of game development
- 11:40 PT / 19:40 CET - Xbox Series X + Project xCloud = New Chapter in Gaming
- 12:40 PT / 20:40 CET - The spark of creativity that drives Double Fine
- 1:20 PT / 21:20 CET - What’s new in DirectX: Raytracing, mesh shading, and more