League of Legends patch 11.3 will bring some very interesting changes to many champions and items. We now have the list of specific adjustments that will most likely be included in the following update.
After revealing the balance target list yesterday, League of Legends Lead Gameplay designer, Mark Yetter, has tweeted about the updated changes we're going to see in patch 11.3. The patch should go live next week.
According to the new tweet, these champions will see some nerfs in the next patch:
- Olaf - Base HP will drop from 597 to 575; Passive AS will go down from 0-100 to 0-70 per cent based on missing HP
- Cho'Gath - E damage will go down from 22-82 to 22-70
- Pantheon - Q cooldown will go up from 10-8 to 13-8 seconds
- Rammus - E cooldown will get increased from 12-10 to 12 seconds
- Anivia - Q damage will go down from 70-210 (+0.5 AP) to 60-200 (+0.45 AP); R cooldown will go up from 4-1 to 4-2 seconds
- Elise - Human Q damage will get reduced from 40-180 to 40-160; W spider AS will go down from 60-140 to 60-100 per cent
- Seraphine - Passive note damage will go down from 5-20 to 4-16; W base shield will get reduced from 60-120 to 50-100; W Seraphine shield will get changed from 90-180 to 75-150
- Udyr - R aura damage will get tuned down from 50-300 to 50-275
- Taliyah - Passive MS will get increased from 12-40 to 20-45 per cent; Q stone damage to monsters after first hit will go down from 100 to 80 per cent
- Ivern - HP per level will go down from 95 to 85; E shield will get reduced from 80-220 to 80-220.
The following champions will get buffed:
- Karma - Mana regen will go up from 11.5 to 13; Q mana cost will get lowered from 65 to 55
- Sylas - Q mana cost will go down from 50-75 to 55; W damage will get increased from 65-205 (+0.85 AP) to 70-210 (+0.9 AP)
- Singed - Q AP ratio will get increased from 80 to 90 per cent
- Riven - E cooldown will get lowered from 12-8 to 10-6 seconds
- Jinx - Q range extension will get increased from 75-175 to 100-200 units
- Ezreal - Q AD ratio will go up from 120 to 130 per cent
- Mordekaiser - E cooldown will get changed from 24-12 to 22-10 seconds
- Vladimir - R cooldown will go down from 150-120 to 120 seconds
- Shyvana - Q AP ratio will go up from 0 to 40 per cent; W movement speed AP ratio will get changed from 0 to 8 per cent.
The following items will get buffed:
- Force of Nature - MS per stack will get increased from 6 to 8
- Frozen Heart - cost will go down from 2700 to 2500 gold; Armour will go down from 80 to 70
- Chemtech Putrifier - Ability Haste will go up from 15 to 20; Healing and shielding an ally will now cause their next damage to inflict Grievous Wounds for 3 seconds
- Immortal Shieldbow - AD will go up from 50 to 60; AS will get increased from 15 to 20 per cent
- Phantom Dancer - the item will now grant 20 AD; AS will go down from 40 to 25 per cent
- Lord Dominik's Regards - Armour penetration will go up from 25 to 35 per cent
- Verdant Barrier - passive changed - killing a unit will now grant 1 MR (max 15); cost will go down from 1200 to 1000g
- Banshee's Veil - AP will go up from 65 to 80; cost will go up from 2500 to 2600
- Horizon Focus - AP will go up from 100 to 115; Hypershot minimum range will go down from 750 to 700 units
- Silvermere Dawn - AD will go up from 35 to 40; HP will get increased from 200 to 300.
These seven items will get nerfed:
- Deadman's Plate - HP decreased from 475 to 400
- Staff of Flowing Water - AP will go down from 60 to 50
- Zhonia's Hourglass - Seeker's cost will go up from 900 to 1000; total cost will increase from 2500 to 2600g
- Ironspike Whip
- Goredrinker - Active heal will go down from 12 to 8 per cent of missing HP
- Ravenous Hydra - Omnivamp will get changed from 15 per cent flat to 8-16 per cent scaling
- Sterak's Gage - Base shield will go down from 200 to 100; duration will get decreased from 5 to 4 seconds.