The final changes to League of Legends champion Viego has been revealed by Riot's Lead Gameplay Designer. These nerfs could push Viego out of the jungle meta.
The Ruined King has become one of the most controversial Leagues of Legends champions Riot has ever released. His ability to completely shift fights in his favour can hardly be matched by any other champion in the jungle.
All he needs is one good team fight where he can use his passive and poses enemy champions once they are dead. Swapping to a fed Tristana that got caught out in a team fight will easily win your team the fight. He's also a highly prioritized pick in competitive League of Legends.
Professional players keep picking him across all regions even after the lane nerfs a couple of weeks ago. Riot Games' Lead Gameplay Designer, Jeevun Sidhu has revealed the upcoming nerfs to this unbalanced champion:
- Viego's Auto-attack range will get reduced from 225 to 200 units
- Sovereign's Domination (Passive):
- Healing on taking a body will get reduced from 8 per cent (+0.025 bonus AD, +0.015 AP, +2.5 AS) to 3 per cent (+0.03 bonus AD, +0.02 AP, +5 AS)
- Blade of the Ruined King (Q)
- Critical Strike multiplier will go up from 0.75 to 1
- Harrowed Path (E):
- camouflage reveal radius will go up from 400 to 450
- Heartbreaker (R):
- Slow duration will go down from 0.5 to 0.25 seconds
The passive changes will tar Heartbreaker (R): Slow duration will go down from 0.5 to 0.25 seconds et his early game potential, but he should be back to his normal strength once late game arrives.
The changes to his Blade of the Ruined King (Q) could cause a shift to another build path that includes buying items that have Critical Strike Chance.