One of the Riot Games designers has revealed the upcoming changes for League of Legends champion - Lillia. The changes will heavily impact her current state in the game and shift her power and playstyle.
Lillia has been a controversial League of Legends champion since her release a year ago. Her unique small-range playstyle has made her one of, if not the strongest junglers at one point in the Worlds 2020 meta. However, she has struggled to find her footing after the preseason overhaul and Riot made the decision to adjust her whole kit.
One of the game's developers called Jeevun Sidhu has revealed some big changes targeting her whole kit:
- HP regen will go down from 9 (+75) to 7.5 (+75)
- Armour will go up from 20 to 22
- Dream-Laden Bough (passive)
- New effect: Lillia will heal 18-120 HP over the duration against large monsters. Damage will get increased from 5 to 6 per cent +1.5 per cent per 100 AP of max. HP
- Blooming Blows (Q):
- mana cost will go up from 45 to 65
- movement speed max stacks will go down from 5 to 4
- increased movement speed duration will get extended from 5 to 5.5 seconds
- cooldown will get changed from 4 to 6-4 seconds
- base damage will go up from 30-90 to 35-95
- Watch Out! Eep! (W): Damage will go up from 70-130 (0.3AP) to 70-150 (+0.35AP)
- Swirlseed (E):
- cooldown will go up from 12 to 18
- Slow will get changed from 25-45 to 40 per cent
- damage will go up from 70-150 to 70-170
- Lilting Lullaby (R):
- Damage AP ratio will go up from 0.3 to 0.4
- Sleep duration will get reduced from 2-3 to 1.5-2.5 seconds
- Initial Drowsy Slow will go down from 25 to 10 per cent
Lillia won't be the only champion to see drastic changes to her kit. Both Tahm Kench and Irelia are also scheduled for the next patch which should be dropping around July 8.