Kinetic Edge is a physics puzzle-based racing game where you have to figure out the best way to overcome obstacle courses with a shape of your choice. The arcade-style title is coming to Steam in February.
Seacorp Technologies' physics-based racer, Kinetic Edge, will launch on Steam for PC on Friday, February 5, 2021. The game's manic multiplayer and neon-soaked visuals should serve as a fun experience with friends or a good wind-down session in single-player mode.
Kinetic Edge charges you with controlling a variety of shapes and objects to complete multiple game modes and challenges.
"Kinetic Edge is a compendium of different games but, in truth, all have the same core: It’s like crazy golf meets Tron," says founder Richard Seabrook. "The game finds that brilliant sweet spot between being a perfect package of fun for those wanting to play with their friends, but also serving as an addictive set of challenges for single players as well."
Kinetic Edge includes a bunch of kinetic-themed modes:
- Kinetic Race - Race with friends to get the best time or against others online.
- Kinetic Arena - Knockout other players to make them lose points and stay in the green zone for maximum points gain.
- Kinetic Survival - Increasingly difficult challenges knocking out players, last to remain wins.
- Kinetic Golf - A physics crazy golf game you can play with friends.
- Kinetic Maze - A procedurally generated level. Currently, there are three types of maze varying in size; 10x10 20x20 and 50x50.
- Kinetic Gauntlet Single-Player & Multi-Player - Seven minutes, one life, and no checkpoints.
Kinetic Edge Will launch on Steam on Friday, February 5, 2021, for £9.99 ($12.99/€9.99).