Warner Bros. Games have confirmed multiple graphical modes for Hogwarts Legacy on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
As we get closer to the release date of Harry Potter RPG Hogwarts Legacy , we're getting more information about this highly-anticipated title.
Today, the publisher Warner Bros. Games have shared more details on the game's performance on consoles, both PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
Hogwarts Legacy PS5 and XSX|S graphical modes
Here's what to expect from Hogwarts Legacy's Fidelity graphical modes.
- Fidelity Mode – Runs at 30 FPS
- Performance Mode – Targets 60 FPS
You'll notice the interesting choice of words here. The developers are very specific that Fidelity Mode runs at 30 FPS but say that the Performance Mode will target 60 FPS, which suggests that the game might not be locked to 60 FPS in this mode.
The devs did not mention the target resolution but we assume Fidelity Mode will run at reconstructed 4K while 60 FPS mode will be closer to 1440p.
Hogwarts Legacy will also support Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) if you have a TV or a monitor that supports the tech.
Hogwarts Legacy is officially hitting the shelves on February 10, 2023, for PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One launch is coming on April 4, 2023, while the Nintendo Switch version is scheduled to arrive on July 25, 2023.
- Xbox exclusive Redfall to launch on May 2, it's claimed
- Hogwarts Legacy: List of all voice actors and cast
- The Boys star Simon Pegg joins Hogwarts Legacy as Headmaster Phineas Nigellus Black
- PlayStation 5 firmware update adds support for DualSense Edge and more
- Ubisoft cancels three unannounced games, delays Skull and Bones