The popular Genshin Impact stats website called Honeyhunterworld has revealed additional stats about one of the upcoming characters - Raiden Shogun Baal.
The addition of a new character is probably the most exciting thing a casual Genshin Impact player is looking forward to, especially in the latter stages of the game when there aren't as many quests and events to enjoy.
miHoYo have already announced a couple of new characters on their official social media accounts. Those characters include Kazuha, Ayaka, Yoimiya and Sayu. All of these characters are expected to come in the foreseeable future. Recent leaks have revealed a bunch of interesting characters like Gorou, Kokomi, Sara and others. A recent tweet from a credible Genshin Impact leaker called Lumie has revealed the release date for the fan-favourite Electro Archon - Shogun Raiden Baal. The tweet claims that Baal will get released on update 2.1 which should drop on September 1.
Thanks to the popular Honeyhunter website , we finally have the talent ascension materials for Raiden Shogun:
- Level 2: Teachings of Light (x3), Old Handguard (x6)
- Level 3: Guide to Light (x2), Kageuchi Handguard (x3)
- Level 4: Guide to Light (x4), Kageuchi Handguard (x4)
- Level 5: Guide to Light (x6), Kageuchi Handguard (x6)
- Level 6: Guide to Light (x9), Kageuchi Handguard (x9)
- Level 7: Philosophies of Light (x4), Famed Handguard (x4), Boss material (x1)
- Level 8: Philosophies of Light (x6), Famed Handguard (x6), Boss material (x1)
- Level 9: Philosophies of Light (x12), Famed Handguard (x9), Boss material (x2)
- Level 10: Philosophies of Light (x16), Famed Handguard (x12), Boss material (x2), Crown of Insight (x1)
There has been additional information about her stats and we've already covered her Constellation levels which can be obtainable by rolling Baal over and over. Those can still be changed but it's pretty certain that she will be an offensive character.