EA have dropped the first major title update for FIFA 21 and many of the bugs players have reported in the past two weeks have been addressed reportedly.
Patch notes are exhaustingly long, and we don’t want to bother you with all the details included, so we’ll single out a couple of those regarding the FUT and Gameplay. For the full patch notes please visit the link here .
FIFA 21 Ultimate Team:
Made the following changes:
- Added the ability to see all owned Position Modifiers when applying a Position Modifier consumable on a selected Player Item.
- Added a shortcut to Transfer Targets on the Squad Transfer Market screen.
- Added a UI indicator to note which Kit is already selected in Stadium customization Match Kit.
Addressed the following issues:
- After using Buy Now on an Item on the Transfer Market, and selecting the option to Assign the Item, the player was incorrectly sent to a limited version of the Transfer Market page that the Item was won on.
- When attempting to scroll back to the first option on the Play menu, after scrolling to the last one, the first pair of options would get stuck off-screen.
- When swapping Player Items on the Squad Transfer Market screen after adjusting a bid on the radial menu, the option to make a Bid lost functionality.
- When a Player Item was selected on the Squad screen, and the player tabbed over to the Club screen, using the Preview Selection resulted in the originally selected Player Item being deselected.
- After completing a Squad Building Challenge with an Item reward in FUT, the player was not taken directly to the New Items screen.
- The on-screen elements that displayed following the completion of a Squad Building Challenge did not run at the correct speed.
- Objectives screens were displaying at a slower than expected speed.
- Division Rivals Placement progress earned through Squad Battles did not display on the Division Rivals menu.
Made the following changes:
- Increased Competitor Mode difficulty.
- This change is most impactful when the CPU AI is defending counter attacks,
- Competitor Mode is present for Legendary and Ultimate difficulty levels.
- Reduced the amount of time it takes for a player to recover from a block animation.
- Contextual Agile Dribbling now maintains a slightly longer distance to the opponent in order to improve maneuverability.
- Slowed down the Elastico Skill Move.
- The impact of this change is most noticeable when the Elastico is chained multiple times.
- Following a Directed Run, Body Feints and Knock Ons are disabled for some frames of animation in order to prevent button conflicts.
FIFA 21's first major patch is available only for PC version, at the moment, and it will be released for PS4 and Xbox One by the end of the week.